- One of 41 National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers, and the only one in Tennessee that conducts research and cares for adults and children with cancer.
- A member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, a non-profit alliance of 21 of the world's leading cancer centers who have come together to improve care for cancer patients everywhere.
- Nearly 300 researchers and physician-scientists in seven research programs
- More than 100 physicians who are dedicated to working with our patients to deliver multi-disciplinary cancer care with an array of expertise
- In addition to our location on 21st Ave., we have convenient community locations in One Hundred Oaks, Green Hills, Cool Springs/Franklin and Clarksville with others coming soon.
- We provide a scope of services that address the entire spectrum of services including community education, prevention, screening, diagnosis, treatment, palliative care and survivorship.
- Affiliations with Maury, Williamson and NorthCrest medical centers
- More than $160 million in annual research funding
- Currently ranked in the top 10 in competitively awarded NCI grant support
- About 5,400 new cancer patients each year, and more than 111,000 outpatient visits annually
- Wide-range of promising new therapies available in clinical trials (about 120 open to accrual at any given time)
- One of the only centers in the country with a comprehensive program for cancer survivors regardless of age, type of cancer or where they received their oncology treatment