Making an Appointment
Before scheduling an appointment in the Neurosurgery Clinic your referring physician must call and make the referral to the requested physician. 615-322-7417
For Your First Visit
For your first appointment, be sure to bring:
- Medical Records: It is important for our physicians to know your medical history. Please bring copies of your written records to your first visit.
- List of Medications: Please bring a list of all your current medications, including the dosage and how often you take each medicine.
- MRI Scans: Please bring the MRI scan with you to your appointment. These can be obtained from the imaging department where the MRI was taken.
- Insurance Information:
- If your insurance requires a referral, please contact your primary care doctor to assist you in obtaining the referral to the proper physician you will be seeing.
- A copy of your insurance card will be required on your first visit.
- The co-pay your card lists for the service will be expected at time of your visit.