Clinical Trial ACOSOGGIZ6051
A Phase III Prospective Trial Comparing Laparoscopic-Assisted Resection vs. Open Resection for Rectal Cancer
- Protocol No. ACOSOGGIZ6051
- Open Date: 09/25/2009
- Staging: Phase III
- Age Group: Adults
- Scope: National
- Objective: To test the hypothesis that laparoscopic-assisted resection for rectal cancer is not inferior to open rectal resection, based on a composite primary endpoint of oncologic factors which are indicative of a safe and feasible operation.
- Disease Sites: Gastrointestinal; Rectal
- Therapies: Surgery
- Drugs: None Specified
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: Z6051
Not provided. Please call for more information.