Clinical Trial COGAALL05B1
A Children's Oncology Group Protocol for Collecting and Banking Relapsed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Research Specimens
- Protocol No. COGAALL05B1
- Open Date: 12/01/2006
- Staging: N/A
- Age Group: Children
- Scope: National
- Objective: To establish a mechanism to bank specimens of tumor cells and host germline DNA from patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) at first and subsequent relapse. To make these specimens available to qualified researchers to study the biology of ALL.
- Disease Sites: Pediatrics; Leukemia
- Therapies: Correlative
- Drugs: None Specified
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- National Clinical Trial ID: NCT00897325
- Secondary Protocol No: AALL05B1
Not provided. Please call for more information.