Clinical Trial COGAALL07P1
A Phase II Pilot Trial of Bortezomib (PS-341, Velcade, IND# 58,443) in Combination with Intensive Re-Induction Therapy for Children with Relapsed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) and Lymphoblastic Lymphoma (LL)
- Protocol No. COGAALL07P1
- Open Date: 01/26/2011
- Staging: Phase II
- Age Group: Both Child and Adult
- Scope: National
- Objective: To estimate the toxicity, CR2 rate at end of Block 1 therapy, and 4-month EFS for pediatric and young adult patients with relapsed ALL treated with bortezomib in combination with intensive Re-Induction chemotherapy.
- Disease Sites: Leukemia; Lymphoma; Pediatric Leukemia; Pediatric Lymphoma
- Therapies: Chemotherapy - cytotoxic; Molecular Targeted Agents / Immunotherapy / Biologics; Therapy (NOS)
- Drugs: Bortezomib (BTZ); Cyclophosphamide (CTX); Cytarabine (ARA-C); Doxorubicin; Etoposide; L-Asparaginase; Methotrexate; Pegaspargase (Oncaspar); Prednisone; VELCADE; Vincristine
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: AALL07P1
Not provided. Please call for more information.