Clinical Trial COGAALL08B1
Classification of Newly Diagnosed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
- Protocol No. COGAALL08B1
- Open Date: 10/18/2010
- Staging: NA
- Age Group: Both Child and Adult
- Scope: National
- Objective: To provide a risk classification scheme for all patients with newly diagnosed ALL, which will be used to assign treatment on Children's Oncology Group (COG) frontline ALL treatment studies. To capture classification data for correlative studies accompanying current COG ALL treatment protocols. To provide a central reference guide for all required and research studies that will be conducted in local and reference laboratories for all newly diagnosed patients with ALL. To provide a mechanism for optional banking of leukemia and germline specimens for current and future research.
- Disease Sites: Pediatrics; Leukemia
- Therapies: Correlative
- Drugs: None Specified
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: AALL08B1
Not provided. Please call for more information.