Clinical Trial COGACCL0922
SCUSF0901 - ACCL0922: A Phase II Placebo-Controlled Trial of Modafinil to Improve Neurocognitive Deficits in Children Treated for a Primary Brain Tumor
- Protocol No. COGACCL0922
- Open Date: 02/20/2013
- Staging: Phase II
- Age Group: Children
- Scope: International
- Objective: The primary objective of this study is to determine whether a 6-week drug trial of modafinil, compared to placebo, is associated with improvement in neurocognitive function as defined by parent report of inattention or working memory deficits or by direct assessment of attention, working memory or processing speed in children with cognitive impairment after treatment for a primary brain tumor.
- Disease Sites: Pediatric Solid Tumors
- Therapies: Molecular Targeted Agents / Immunotherapy / Biologics
- Drugs: Modafinil; Placebo
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: ACCL0922
Not provided. Please call for more information.