Clinical Trial COGACNS02B3
ACNS02B3 - A Children's Oncology Group Protocol for Collecting and Banking Pediatric Brain Tumor Research Specimens
- Protocol No. COGACNS02B3
- Open Date: 02/04/2013
- Staging: N/A
- Age Group: Both Child and Adult
- Scope: National
- Objective: 1.1 - To accomplish the collection of brain tumor tissue and an accompanying blood sample as biological specimens from patients treated at Children?s Oncology Group (COG) institutions. 1.2 - To provide a repository for long-term storage of pediatric brain tumor biological specimens. 1.3 - To make these specimens available to qualified researchers to understand the biology of pediatric brain tumors.
- Disease Sites: Pediatric Solid Tumors
- Therapies: None Specified
- Drugs: None Specified
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- National Clinical Trial ID: NCT00919750
- Secondary Protocol No: ACNS02B3
Not provided. Please call for more information.