Clinical Trial COGACNS0821
ACNS0821 - Temozolomide with Irinotecan versus Temozolomide, Irinotecan plus Bevacizumab (NSC# 704865, BB-IND# 7921) for Recurrent/Refractory Medulloblastoma/CNS PNET of Childhood, A COG Randomized Phase II Screening Trial
- Protocol No. COGACNS0821
- Open Date: 10/08/2011
- Staging: Phase II
- Age Group: Children
- Scope: National
- Objective: To compare the overall survival (OS) of subjects receiving the combination of temozolomide and irinotecan with that of subjects receiving temozolomide, irinotecan and bevacizumab for recurrent medulloblastoma (MB)/PNET of childhood.
- Disease Sites: Neuro-Oncology; Pediatrics
- Therapies: Chemotherapy - cytotoxic; Molecular Targeted Agents / Immunotherapy / Biologics
- Drugs: Avastin; Bevacizumab; Camptosar (Irinotecan); TMZ; Temodar; Temozolomide
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: ACNS0821
Not provided. Please call for more information.