Clinical Trial COGACNS0831
Phase III Randomized Trial of Post-Radiation Chemotherapy in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Ependymoma Ages 1 to 21 years.
- Protocol No. COGACNS0831
- Open Date: 05/12/2011
- Staging: Phase III
- Age Group: Both Child and Adult
- Scope: National
- Objective: To determine the event free survival (EFS) and overall survival (OS) of children with completely resected ependymoma treated with post-operative conformal radiation therapy (cRT) and then randomized to receive or not receive four cycles of post radiation maintenance chemotherapy with vincristine, cisplatin, etoposide and cyclophosphamide (VCEC).
- Disease Sites: Head/Neck; Neuro-Oncology; Pediatrics
- Therapies: Chemotherapy - cytotoxic; Radiotherapy
- Drugs: None Specified
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: ACNS0831
Not provided. Please call for more information.