Clinical Trial COGACNS1022
ACNS1022 - A Phase II Randomized Trial of Lenalidomide (NSC# 703813, InD# 70116) in Pediatric Patients with Recurrent, Refractory or Progressive Juvenile Pilocytic Astrocytomas and Optic Pathway Gliomas
- Protocol No. COGACNS1022
- Open Date: 06/09/2012
- Staging: Phase II
- Age Group: Both Child and Adult
- Scope: National
- Objective: To determine the objective response rate of children with recurrent, refractory or progressive juvenile pilocytic astrocytomas and optic pathway gliomas who are treated with Regimen A low-dose (20 mg/m2/dose) or Regimen B high-dose (115 mg/m2/dose) lenalidomide.
- Disease Sites: Neuro-Oncology; Pediatric Solid Tumors
- Therapies: None Specified
- Drugs: None Specified
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: ACNS1022
Not provided. Please call for more information.