Clinical Trial COGADVL0912
PH 1/2 Study of PF-02341066, an Oral Small Molecule Inhibitor of Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (ALK) and C-MET, in Children With Relapsed/Refractory Solid Tumors and Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
- Protocol No. COGADVL0912
- Open Date: 04/05/2011
- Staging: Phase I/II
- Age Group: Children
- Scope: National
- Objective: 1.1.1 To estimate the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) and recommend a Phase 2 dose of PF-02341066 administered orally twice daily to children with relapsed/refractory solid tumors and anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL). 1.1.2 To define and describe the toxicities of PF-02341066 administered on this schedule. 1.1.3 To characterize the pharmacokinetics of PF-02341066 in children with refractory cancer.
- Disease Sites: Pediatrics; Pediatric Lymphoma; Neuroblastoma (Pediatrics)
- Therapies: Molecular Targeted Agents / Immunotherapy / Biologics
- Drugs: Crizotinib; PF-02341066
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: ADVL0912
Not provided. Please call for more information.