Clinical Trial COGADVL0921
A Phase II Study of MLN8237 (IND# 102984), a Selective Aurora A Kinase Inhibitor in Children with Recurrent/Refractory Solid Tumors and Leukemias
- Protocol No. COGADVL0921
- Open Date: 09/07/2011
- Staging: Phase II
- Age Group: Children
- Scope: National
- Objective: To determine the objective response rate to MLN8237 in children with relapsed or refractory solid tumors and leukemias, administered once daily for 7 days every 21 days.
- Disease Sites: Neuro-Oncology; Sarcoma; Pediatrics; Leukemia; Pediatric Leukemia; Pediatric Solid Tumors; Germ Cell (Pediatrics); Hepatoblastoma (Pediatrics); Neuroblastoma (Pediatrics); Wilms / Other Kidney (Pediatrics)
- Therapies: None Specified
- Drugs: Alisertib (MLN8237)
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: ADVL0921
Not provided. Please call for more information.