Clinical Trial COGADVL1121
ADVL1121 - A Phase II Study of the Raf Kinase and Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Sorafenib (IND# 69896) in Children and Young Adults With Relapsed/Refractory Rhabdomyosarcoma, Wilms Tumor, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, and Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma
- Protocol No. COGADVL1121
- Open Date: 06/13/2012
- Staging: Phase II
- Age Group: Both Child and Adult
- Scope: National
- Objective: To determine the objective response rate to sorafenib in children with relapsed or refractory rhabdomyosarcoma, Wilms tumor, hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), and papillary thyroid carcinoma (PTC).
- Disease Sites: Sarcoma; Leukemia; Pediatric Solid Tumors; Thyroid; Wilms / Other Kidney (Pediatrics)
- Therapies: Molecular Targeted Agents / Immunotherapy / Biologics
- Drugs: Sorafenib
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: ADVL1121
Not provided. Please call for more information.