Clinical Trial COGADVL1221
A Phase II Study of Cixutumumab (IMC-A12; IND# 100947) in Combination with Temsirolimus (IND# 61010) in Pediatric Patients with Recurrent or Refractory Solid Tumors
- Protocol No. COGADVL1221
- Open Date: 12/13/2012
- Staging: Phase II
- Age Group: Both Child and Adult
- Scope: National
- Objective: 1.1.1 To determine the objective response rate to the combination of cixutumumab and temsirolimus in patients with relapsed or refractory osteosarcoma, Ewing sarcoma, rhadomyosarcoma, and non-rhabdomyosarcoma soft tissue sarcoma. 1.1.2 To further describe the toxicities (including dose-limiting toxicities) of cixutumumab and temsirolimus administered on this schedule.
- Disease Sites: Pediatric Solid Tumors
- Therapies: Molecular Targeted Agents / Immunotherapy / Biologics
- Drugs: Cixutumumab; Temsirolimus
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: ADVL1221
Not provided. Please call for more information.