Clinical Trial COGAHOD04B1
AHOD04B1 - Hodgkin Disease (HD) Banking Study
- Protocol No. COGAHOD04B1
- Open Date: 10/05/2011
- Staging: NA
- Age Group: Both Child and Adult
- Scope: National
- Objective: The goal of this study is to develop a resource bank of biologic specimens including tumor, nucleic acid, serum and plasma bank from clinically well-characterized patients with Hodgkin disease. This biology bank will provide investigators with biologic samples for research directed toward enhancing the understanding the biology of HD and developing novel approaches to the treatment of this disease.
- Disease Sites: Lymphoma; Pediatric Lymphoma
- Therapies: None Specified
- Drugs: None Specified
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: Not Specified
Not provided. Please call for more information.