Clinical Trial COGALTE11C1
ALTE11C1 - Longitudinal Assessment of Ovarian Reserve in Adolescents with Lymphoma
- Protocol No. COGALTE11C1
- Open Date: 08/21/2013
- Staging: N/A
- Age Group: Both Child and Adult
- Scope: National
- Objective: 1.1.1 Compare Anti Mullerian Hormone (AMH), Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH), and Estradiol (E2) between patients at baseline and cross section of controls and again between patients at 12 months off therapy and cross section of controls. 1.1.2 Describe the trajectory of AMH, FSH, and E2 from baseline to 12 months after completion of gonadotoxic cancer treatment.
- Disease Sites: Pediatric Lymphoma
- Therapies: None Specified
- Drugs: None Specified
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- National Clinical Trial ID: NCT01793233
- Secondary Protocol No: ALTE11C1
Not provided. Please call for more information.