Clinical Trial ECOGHNE1305-M
A Phase III Randomized Trial of Chemotherapy with or without Bevacizumab in Patients with Recurrent or Metastatic Head and Neck Cancer
- Protocol No. ECOGHNE1305-M
- Open Date: 02/11/2009
- Staging: Phase III
- Age Group: Adults
- Scope: National
- Objective: To compare the overall survival of patients with recurrent or metastatic head and neck cancer treated with standard cisplatin-based chemotherapy with or without bevacizumab.
- Disease Sites: Head/Neck
- Therapies: Chemotherapy - cytotoxic; Molecular Targeted Agents / Immunotherapy / Biologics
- Drugs: None Specified
- Participating Institutions: Meharry Medical College; Baptist Hospital
- Secondary Protocol No: E1305
Not provided. Please call for more information.