Clinical Trial VICCGI0283
Novel Gastrointestinal Cancer Markers in Tissue and Biofluids
- Protocol No. VICCGI0283
- Open Date: 06/01/2002
- Staging: N/A
- Age Group: Adults
- Scope: Local
- Objective: NMCC-identifies substances called candidate markers in stool, blood, tumor tissue and normal colon mucosa to detect colon cancer.
- Disease Sites: Gastrointestinal
- Therapies: Correlative
- Drugs: None Specified
- Participating Institutions: Veterans Administration; Vanderbilt University
- National Clinical Trial ID: NCT00899626
- Secondary Protocol No: Not Specified
Patients are being asked to participate in this study because they have a diagnosis of a precancerous gastrointestinal condition, cancer or inflammatory bowel disease. This is a common disease that may be cured or better understood if detected early. One way to do this may be to identify substances called caididate markers in tissue, blood, and urine.
Not provided. Please call for more information.