Clinical Trial VICCGI1250
A Phase I/II Study of the Combination of Temozolomide and Pazopanib in Advanced Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors (PNET)
- Protocol No. VICCGI1250
- Open Date: 04/09/2013
- Staging: Phase I/II
- Age Group: Adults
- Scope: National
- Objective: Phase I: Determine the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) of temozolomide and pazopanib combination in patients with advanced PNET. Phase II: Determine the ORR.
- Disease Sites: Pancreatic; Neuroendocrine
- Therapies: Chemotherapy - cytotoxic; Molecular Targeted Agents / Immunotherapy / Biologics
- Drugs: Pazopanib; TMZ; Temodar; Temozolomide (TMZ)
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- National Clinical Trial ID: NCT01465659
- Secondary Protocol No: NU 11I03
Not provided. Please call for more information.