Clinical Trial VICCMEL09109
Storage and Research Use of Human Biospecimens from Melanoma Patients and Clinical Testing for the Assignment of Therapy
- Protocol No. VICCMEL09109
- Open Date: 06/03/2010
- Staging: N/A
- Age Group: Adults
- Scope: Local
- Objective: To procure and maintain a repository of left-over human biological specimens, while also protecting the confidentiality of individuals donating to the repository in the course of their medical care. To articulate and implement criteria allowing the acquisition, storage, research use of such specimens, and their use for clinical testing to inform the assignment of therapy.
- Disease Sites: Melanoma
- Therapies: Correlative
- Drugs: None Specified
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- National Clinical Trial ID: NCT01205815
- Secondary Protocol No: Not Specified
The purpose of this study is to test melanoma tumor to see if it has specific genetic markers (special characteristics) of interest. These tests may provide information about the tumor that could help patients make treatment plans in the future.
Not provided. Please call for more information.