Clinical Trial VICCNCPED10100
An Open Label Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Long-Term Dosing of Romiplostim in Thrombocytopenic Pediatric Subjects with Immune (Idiopathic) Thrombocytopenia Purpura (ITP)
- Protocol No. VICCNCPED10100
- Open Date: 02/22/2010
- Staging: Phase III
- Age Group: Children
- Scope: National
- Objective: The primary objective of this study is to evaluate the safety of romiplostim as a long-term treatment in pediatric thrombocytopenic subjects with immune (idiopathic) thrombocytopenic purpura.
- Disease Sites: Pediatrics; Benign Hematologic
- Therapies: Therapy (NOS)
- Drugs: None Specified
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: 20090340
Not provided. Please call for more information.