Clinical Trial VICCNCPED10101
Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Treatment of Patients with Primary Immunodeficiencies and Other Nonmalignant Inherited Disorders Using Low-Dose TBI and Fludarabine with or without Campath
- Protocol No. VICCNCPED10101
- Open Date: 12/28/2006
- Staging: NA
- Age Group: Both Child and Adult
- Scope: National
- Objective: Improve donor chimerism levels in patients with inherited nonmalignant disorders undergoing HCT using a reduced intensity conditioning regimen either through the addition of Campath or a slightly higher dose of TBI.
- Disease Sites: Pediatrics; Benign Hematologic
- Therapies: Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplant; Chemotherapy - cytotoxic; Molecular Targeted Agents / Immunotherapy / Biologics; Radiotherapy
- Drugs: Campath-1H; Fludarabine (Fludara)
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: 2007.00
Not provided. Please call for more information.