Clinical Trial VICCNCPED10104
Severe Chronic Neutropenia International Registry
- Protocol No. VICCNCPED10104
- Open Date: 09/17/2004
- Staging: N/A
- Age Group: Both Child and Adult
- Scope: International
- Objective: 1. Document the clinical course of SCN patients and their responses to therapy. 2. Determine the incidence and outcome of various clinical events associated with SCN and its treatment including a) osteoporosis; b) vasculitis; c) glomerulonephritis; d) splenomegaly/hepatomegaly; e) cytogenetic abnormalities; f) myelodysplastic syndrome; g) leukemia. 3. Evaluate the outcome for pregnancies in SCN patients, including patients receiving various therapies for neutropenia. 4. Evaluate the effectiveness of hematopoietic transplantation as a treatment for SCN. 5. Serve as a comprehensive information resource for the education of physicians, patients and families interested in SCN.
- Disease Sites: Benign Hematologic
- Therapies: None Specified
- Drugs: None Specified
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: SCNIR
Not provided. Please call for more information.