Clinical Trial VICCNCPED1099
Nonmyeloablative Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Patients with Fanconi Anemia Using Alternative Marrow Donors: A Phase I/II Dose-Finding Study
- Protocol No. VICCNCPED1099
- Open Date: 06/04/2010
- Staging: Phase I/II
- Age Group: Both Child and Adult
- Scope: National
- Objective: 1. Identify doses of total body irradiation (TBI) that lead to sufficient probability of donor engraftment (>5% donor CD3 chimerism) by day +200. 2. Evaluate the probability of severe acute graft-versus-host-disease.
- Disease Sites: Pediatrics; Benign Hematologic
- Therapies: Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplant; Chemotherapy - cytotoxic; Molecular Targeted Agents / Immunotherapy / Biologics; Radiotherapy
- Drugs: Cyclophosphamide (CTX); Cyclosporine; Fludarabine (Fludara); Mycophenolate Mofetil (MMF)
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: 2064.00
Not provided. Please call for more information.