Clinical Trial VICCNCPED1166
Allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation for patients with nonmalignant inherited disorders using a Treosulfan based preparative regimen.
- Protocol No. VICCNCPED1166
- Open Date: 08/23/2011
- Staging: Phase II
- Age Group: Children
- Scope: National
- Objective: evaluate, within the limits of a phase II study, the preliminary efficacy as defined by engraftment, of a regimen consisting of treosulfan and fludarabine followed by allogeneic HCT in patients with nonmalignant inherited disorders.
- Disease Sites:
- Therapies: Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplant
- Drugs: None Specified
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: FHCRC 2256
Not provided. Please call for more information.