Clinical Trial VICCPED1251
Supplemental Empiric Antibiotics in Unstable Febrile Neutropenia: Indications and Outcomes - CHART REVIEW
- Protocol No. VICCPED1251
- Open Date: 05/31/2012
- Staging: NA
- Age Group: Both Child and Adult
- Scope: Local
- Objective: Determine which symptoms traditionally associated with systemic compromise (hypotension change in mental status, rigors, and chills) best predict bacteremia in pediatric cancer patients presenting with neutropenic fever.
- Disease Sites: Pediatrics
- Therapies: None Specified
- Drugs: None Specified
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: Not Specified
Not provided. Please call for more information.