Clinical Trial VICCPED1258
Mutations in DICER1 and Related MicroRNA Processing Genes in Dysplasias, Dysontogenic Diseases, Tumors and Other Conditions
- Protocol No. VICCPED1258
- Open Date: 09/06/2012
- Staging: N/A
- Age Group: Both Child and Adult
- Scope: International
- Objective: The general hypothesis we plan to test is that germ-line and somatic mutations in DICER1 are associated with a greater range of benign and malignant conditions than is currently ascribed to dysfunction of DICER1.
- Disease Sites: Pediatric Solid Tumors
- Therapies: None Specified
- Drugs: None Specified
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- National Clinical Trial ID: NCTNA
- Secondary Protocol No: Not Specified
Not provided. Please call for more information.