Clinical Trial VICCREACH1048
Pediatric Cancer and Family Adjustment
- Protocol No. VICCREACH1048
- Open Date: 08/10/2010
- Staging: NA
- Age Group: Children
- Scope: National
- Objective: Compare the effects of conflict to other potential mediators of the effects of stress by testing competing models that caregiver depression and caregiver overprotection mediate relations between stress during cancer treatment and adjustment in children with cancer.
- Disease Sites: Supportive Care; Pediatrics; Adults
- Therapies: Supportive Care
- Drugs: None Specified
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: Not Specified
Not provided. Please call for more information.