Clinical Trial VICCREACH1115
SCH-ORCAS-2: Outcomes in Reproduction for Childhood and Adolescent Survivors (ORCAS-CISPLATIN): A Multi-Site Pilot Study
- Protocol No. VICCREACH1115
- Open Date: 09/16/2011
- Staging: Pilot
- Age Group: Children
- Scope: National
- Objective: Determine impact cisplatin has on testicular function (fertility) for male sarcoma patients. The primary outcome variables are hypogonaldalism as demonstrated by abnormalities in blood gonadotropins and sex steroids (example low testosterone) and abnormal seminal analysis (example low sperm count, low morphology).
- Disease Sites: Pediatric Supportive Care
- Therapies: Supportive Care
- Drugs: None Specified
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: SCH-ORCAS 2
Not provided. Please call for more information.