Clinical Trial VICCSUPP1170
Effect of Manual Lymphatic Drainage on Dysphagia in Head and Neck Cancer Patients Status post Radiation Therapy without or without Concurrent Chemotherapy
- Protocol No. VICCSUPP1170
- Open Date: 01/16/2012
- Staging: Pilot
- Age Group: Adults
- Scope: Local
- Objective: To determine if treatment of radiation induced external lymphedema with MLD improves symptoms of dysphagia in patients with Head and Neck Cancer (HNC) who have previously undergone radiation therapy.
- Disease Sites: Head/Neck; Sarcoma
- Therapies: None Specified
- Drugs: None Specified
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: Not Specified
Not provided. Please call for more information.