Clinical Trial VICCSUPP1236
Development of the Head and Neck Cancer Caregiving Task Inventory
- Protocol No. VICCSUPP1236
- Open Date: 05/22/2012
- Staging: N/A
- Age Group: Adults
- Scope: Local
- Objective: This is an instrument development project. Our overall objective is to conduct the initial psychometric testing of a newly developed instrument that characterizes family caregiving tasks in the head and neck cancer (HNC) population more comprehensively than any existing instrument. We will achieve this objective in a series of three studies. The new instrument, titled the Head and Neck Cancer Caregiving Task Inventory, and referred to hereafter as the Inventory, will be revised after each study. Our long-term goal is to use this Inventory in an application for NIH funding to study HNC family caregiving. No such instrument currently exists. The NIH application will require documentation of the validity and reliability of our new instrument.
- Disease Sites: Head/Neck
- Therapies: None Specified
- Drugs: None Specified
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: Not Specified
Not provided. Please call for more information.