Clinical Trial VICCSUPP13109
A Qualitative Examination of Sexual Function and Satisfaction with Sexual Activity After Head and Neck Cancer Treatment
- Protocol No. VICCSUPP13109
- Open Date: 03/06/2014
- Staging: N/A
- Age Group: Adults
- Scope: Local
- Objective: The aim of this study is to describe the impact of head and neck cancer and its treatment on survivors sexual function and satisfaction with sexual activity using a qualitative design.
- Disease Sites: Supportive Care
- Therapies: Supportive Care
- Drugs: None Specified
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: Not Specified
Not provided. Please call for more information.