Clinical Trial VICCTHN1244
Phase 1, First-in-Human, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of X-396 in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors
- Protocol No. VICCTHN1244
- Open Date: 07/25/2012
- Staging: Phase I
- Age Group: Adults
- Scope: National
- Objective: To evaluate the safety/tolerability of X-396 and determine the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) of X-396 as a single agent.
- Disease Sites: Phase I; Lung; Non Small Cell
- Therapies: Molecular Targeted Agents / Immunotherapy / Biologics
- Drugs: X-396
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- National Clinical Trial ID: NCT01625234
- Secondary Protocol No: X396-CLI-101
This research study is being done to evaluate the safety of an investigational drug, X-396, and to determine the best dose to use for future studies.
Not provided. Please call for more information.