Clinical Trial VICCTHN1293
Comparative Musculoskeletal Impairment in Patients with Head and Neck Cancer Undergoing Surgical Reconstruction with Pectoralis Major Myocutaneous Flap Vs Revascularized Free Tissue Transfer
- Protocol No. VICCTHN1293
- Open Date: 10/23/2012
- Staging: N/A
- Age Group: Adults
- Scope: Local
- Objective: To compare the impact of pectoralis major myocutaneous flap vs revascularized free tissue transfer on cervical range of motion using the CROM.
- Disease Sites: Head/Neck
- Therapies: None Specified
- Drugs: None Specified
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- National Clinical Trial ID: NCTNA
- Secondary Protocol No: Not Specified
Not provided. Please call for more information.