Clinical Trial VICCTHN1340
A Phase II Study of Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel and Cetuximab for Induction Chemotherapy for Locally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
- Protocol No. VICCTHN1340
- Open Date: 10/14/2013
- Staging: Phase II
- Age Group: Adults
- Scope: National
- Objective: Estimate the overall objective response rate (CR+PR) after induction chemotherapy with nab-paclitaxel, carboplatin and cetuximab in patients with unresectable and/or >/= N2b locally advanced SCCHN who are considered appropriate candidates for an induction approach.
- Disease Sites: Head/Neck
- Therapies: Chemotherapy - cytotoxic; Molecular Targeted Agents / Immunotherapy / Biologics
- Drugs: Carboplatin; Cetuximab; Cetuximab (Erbitux); Nab-paclitaxel
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: LCCC 1103
Not provided. Please call for more information.