Clinical Trial VICCTHO0967
Lung Cancer Mutation Consortium Protocol
- Protocol No. VICCTHO0967
- Open Date: 07/27/2010
- Staging: NA
- Age Group: Adults
- Scope: National
- Objective: To determine the frequency of oncogenic mutations in 3000 patients with advanced adenocarcinoma of the lung To study the associations between each mutation and clinical outcomes, e.g., survival, clinical features, e.g., smoking status, age, and other mutation. To characterize prognostic markers and identify new targets.
- Disease Sites:
- Therapies: Correlative
- Drugs: None Specified
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- National Clinical Trial ID: NCT01014286
- Secondary Protocol No: Not Specified
The purpose of this study is to conduct laboratory tests on lung tumor samples. We will use these tests along with information about health history and treatment for lung cancer to study possible better ways to diagnose and treat lung cancer.
|Ages Eligible for Study:||18 Years and older|
|Genders Eligible for Study:||Both|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:||No|
1. Subjects (=> 18 years of age) who are undergoing further evaluation for the diagnosis or treatment of advanced adenocarcinoma of the lung.
2. Oral and written informed consent.
1. Any individual who does not give oral and written consent for participation.
2. Lung cancer histologies other than adenocarcinoma
3. Lack of adequate tissue.