Clinical Trial VICCTHO15123
The PERCEPTA Registry
- Protocol No. VICCTHO15123
- Open Date: 05/20/2016
- Staging: N/A
- Age Group: Adults
- Scope: National
- Objective: The primary objective of this observational registry study is to observe the use of Percepta in a real world setting.
- Disease Sites: Lung
- Therapies: None Specified
- Drugs: None Specified
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: Not Specified
Patients are being asked to take part in this research study because their physicians are planning on ordering the Percepta test. Patient's physicians plan to collect bronchial epithelial cell brushing specimens during patient's standard of care and order this test as part of their clinical care even if they choose not to participate in this research study. The Percepta test measures gene expression levels in patients bronchial epithelial cells to help determine their risk of pulmonary disease. The purpose of this registry is to collect data on the use of the Percepta test, diagnostic follow-up procedures, and final disease diagnosis in a real-world setting. This study will also use the remaining biological material from patients bronchial cell brushing to validate current or future tests that may help better diagnose patients with lung lesions.
Not provided. Please call for more information.