Clinical Trial VICCURO1259
STRIVE: A Multicenter Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Efficacy and Safety Study of Enzalutamide vs. Bicalutamide in Men with Prostate Cancer who have Failed Primary Androgen Deprivation Therapy
- Protocol No. VICCURO1259
- Open Date: 10/16/2012
- Staging: Phase II
- Age Group: Adults
- Scope: National
- Objective: To determine the benefit of enzalutamide (formerly MDV3100) as compared to bicalutamide as assessed by progression-free survival (PFS).
- Disease Sites: Prostate
- Therapies: Molecular Targeted Agents / Immunotherapy / Biologics
- Drugs: Bicalutamide; Enzalutamide; MDV3100
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: MDV3100-09
Not provided. Please call for more information.