Clinical Trial VICCURO1367
An Integrated Phase II/III Open Label, Randomized, Parallel and Controlled Study of the Safety and Efficacy of CG0070 Oncolytic Vector Regimen in Patients with Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Carcinoma in Situ Disease ("NMIBCis", Meaning CIS and CIS with Ta and/or T1) and Who Have Failed BCG Therapy and Refused Cystectomy
- Protocol No. VICCURO1367
- Open Date: 01/27/2014
- Staging: Phase II/III
- Age Group: Adults
- Scope: National
- Objective: The primary objective of the BOND trial is to investigate whether CG0070 is safe and effective for the treatment of NMIBC patients with high grade Cis or Cis with Ta and/or T1 disease who have failed BCG therapy and refused cystectomy. If proven effective, the ultimate objective of the trial is to delay or avoid cystectomy in this group of patients.
- Disease Sites: Bladder
- Therapies: Molecular Targeted Agents / Immunotherapy / Biologics
- Drugs: CG0070; Gemcitabine; Interferon; Mitomycin-C; Valrubicin
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- Secondary Protocol No: Not Specified
Not provided. Please call for more information.