Clinical Trial VICCURO1450
PROSPER: A Multinational, Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Efficacy and Safety Study of Enzalutamide in Patients with Nonmetastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Protocol No. VICCURO1450
- Open Date: 08/13/2014
- Staging: Phase III
- Age Group: Adults
- Scope: International
- Objective: To determine the efficacy of enzalutamide compared with placebo as assessed by metastasis-free survival (MFS).
- Disease Sites: Prostate
- Therapies: Molecular Targeted Agents / Immunotherapy / Biologics
- Drugs: Enzalutamide; MDV3100
- Participating Institutions: Vanderbilt University
- National Clinical Trial ID: NCT02003924
- Secondary Protocol No: MDV3100-14
Not provided. Please call for more information.