Albert Attia, M.D.
- Clinical Trials Information
- Clinical Trials: 1-800-811-8480
- Online Self-Referral Form
- Other Telephone NumbersVanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center Radiation Oncology
- FaxesVanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center Radiation Oncology Fax
Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center Radiation Oncology
22nd at Pierce Avenue, B1034
Nashville, TN 37232-5671
Dr. Attia is a board-certified radiation oncologist and Assistant Professor of Radiation Oncology. He grew up in Charlotte, NC. He received his B.E. in Biomedical Engineering from Vanderbilt University, graduating summa cum laude.
Read more ....
Dr. Attia is a board-certified radiation oncologist and Assistant Professor of Radiation Oncology. He grew up in Charlotte, NC. He received his B.E. in Biomedical Engineering from Vanderbilt University, graduating summa cum laude. He continued his medical education at Vanderbilt’s School of Medicine. He completed his medical internship at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach. He then completed his residency at Wake Forest University School of Medicine in Radiation Oncology and served as Chief Resident in his final year. Dr. Attia joined the faculty at Vanderbilt in February of 2013.
Dr. Attia’s clinical and research areas of interest are in tumors of the brain and lung. He has presented at several international meetings such as ASTRO and RSNA and has published in many prominent journals such as Journal of Neuro-oncology, Laryngoscope, and Carcinogenesis. He is currently an active member of the American Society for Radiation Oncology.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Vanderbilt University, summa cum laude
- Doctor of Medicine, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Internship, Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami Beach, FL
- Residency, Wake Forest University School of Medicine