Darren Tyson, Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor of Cancer Biology
Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center
2220 Pierce Avenue , 771PRB
Nashville, TN 37232-6840
- Shukla, D, Box, GN, Edwards, RA, Tyson, DR Bone marrow stem cells for urologic tissue engineering. World J Urol, 26(4), 341-9, 2008.
- Tyson, DR, Ornstein, DK Proteomics of cancer of hormone-dependent tissues. Adv Exp Med Biol, 630133-47, 2008.
- Tyson, DR, Inokuchi, J, Tsunoda, T, Lau, A, Ornstein, DK Culture requirements of prostatic epithelial cell lines for acinar morphogenesis and lumen formation in vitro: role of extracellular calcium. Prostate, 67(15), 1601-13, 2007.
- Ornstein, DK, Tyson, DR Proteomics for the identification of new prostate cancer biomarkers. Urol Oncol, 24(3), 231-6, 2006.
- Hsiang, CH, Tunoda, T, Whang, YE, Tyson, DR, Ornstein, DK The impact of altered annexin I protein levels on apoptosis and signal transduction pathways in prostate cancer cells. Prostate, 66(13), 1413-24, 2006.
- Jimenez, JC, Tyson, DR, Dhar, S, Nguyen, T, Hamai, Y, Bradshaw, RA, Evans, GR Human embryonic kidney cells (HEK-293 cells): characterization and dose-response relationship for modulated release of nerve growth factor for nerve regeneration. Plast Reconstr Surg, 113(2), 605-10, 2004.
- Medzihradszky, KF, Darula, Z, Perlson, E, Fainzilber, M, Chalkley, RJ, Ball, H, Greenbaum, D, Bogyo, M, Tyson, DR, Bradshaw, RA, Burlingame, AL O-sulfonation of serine and threonine: mass spectrometric detection and characterization of a new posttranslational modification in diverse proteins throughout the eukaryotes. Mol Cell Proteomics, 3(5), 429-40, 2004.
- Tyson, DR, Larkin, S, Hamai, Y, Bradshaw, RA PC12 cell activation by epidermal growth factor receptor: role of autophosphorylation sites. Int J Dev Neurosci, 21(2), 63-74, 2003.
- Swarthout, JT, Tyson, DR, Jefcoat, SC, Partridge, NC, Efcoat, SC Induction of transcriptional activity of the cyclic adenosine monophosphate response element binding protein by parathyroid hormone and epidermal growth factor in osteoblastic cells. J Bone Miner Res, 17(8), 1401-7, 2002.
- Tyson, DR, Swarthout, JT, Jefcoat, SC, Partridge, NC PTH induction of transcriptional activity of the cAMP response element-binding protein requires the serine 129 site and glycogen synthase kinase-3 activity, but not casein kinase II sites. Endocrinology, 143(2), 674-82, 2002.
- Bajaj, MS, Tyson, DR, Steer, SA, Kuppuswamy, MN Role of GATA motifs in tissue factor pathway inhibitor gene expression in malignant cells. Thromb Res, 101(3), 203-11, 2001.
- Selvamurugan, N, Pulumati, MR, Tyson, DR, Partridge, NC Parathyroid hormone regulation of the rat collagenase-3 promoter by protein kinase A-dependent transactivation of core binding factor alpha1. J Biol Chem, 275(7), 5037-42, 2000.
- Tyson, DR, Swarthout, JT, Partridge, NC Increased osteoblastic c-fos expression by parathyroid hormone requires protein kinase A phosphorylation of the cyclic adenosine 3'',5''-monophosphate response element-binding protein at serine 133. Endocrinology, 140(3), 1255-61, 1999.
- Koe, RC, Clohisy, JC, Tyson, DR, Pulumati, MR, Cook, TF, Partridge, NC Parathyroid hormone versus phorbol ester stimulation of activator protein-1 gene family members in rat osteosarcoma cells. Calcif Tissue Int, 61(1), 52-8, 1997.