Deborah (Debbie) A. Van Slyke, Ph.D.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Clinical Trials Information
- Clinical Trials: 1-800-811-8480
- Online Self-Referral Form
- Other Telephone NumbersMonroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
REACH for Survivorship Program
- FaxesREACH for Survivorship Program Fax
Deborah Van Slyke, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist and an assistant professor of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology at the Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt. Van Slyke received her doctorate at Vanderbilt University. She completed her internship in Clinical Child Psychology and Pediatric Psychology at the Children's National Medical Center in Washington, D.
- Vanderbilt University, TN (Ph.D., M.S.)
- Children's National Medical Center, Washington, D.C. (Predoctoral Internship)
- Franklin & Marshall College, PA (B.A.)