Elisabeth D. Willers, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Clinical Trials Information
- Clinical Trials: 1-800-811-8480
- Online Self-Referral Form
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
B-817, TVC (The Vanderbilt Clinic)
Nashville, TN 37232
Dr. Willers serves as attending physician on the inpatient consult service and in the Medical Intensive Care Unit. She sees a wide variety of general pulmonary conditions in her outpatient clinic including COPD, interstitial lung disease, lung cancer, and cystic fibrosis. She is skilled in fiberoptic bronchoscopy, including endobronchial ultrasound. Her past research interests have included genetics of pulmonary hypertension.
- Medical School: Wake Forest University School of Medicine, M.D.
- Post Graduate Training: Vanderbilt University, Internal Medicine Residency; Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Fellowship
- Board & Certifications: Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine