Eric R. Jensen, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Pediatric General Surgery
- Clinical Trials Information
- Clinical Trials: 1-800-811-8480
- Online Self-Referral Form
- Other Telephone NumbersMonroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- AddressesMonroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
2200 Children's Way
Nashville, TN 37232
Dr. Jensen is a Assistant Professor of Surgery. His clinical interests include all aspects of pediatric surgery. As a major in the United States Army Reserve, Dr. Eric Jensen comes to Vanderbilt from service with the William Beaumont Army Medical Center, and Providence hospital in El Paso, Texas. He has served active duty with the 745th forward Surgical team in Iraq.
- 1991 B.S. Phi Beta Kappa, University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana,IL M.D.
- 1995- M.D. Northwestern University, Chicago,IL
- 1995-2001 General Surgery Residency, Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN
- 2001-2003 Pediatric Surgery Residency, Wasington University, St. Louis Children's Hospital,St. Louis,MO