Guochun Jiang, Ph.D.
Preston Research Building, 338
Department of Radiation Oncology
1301 22nd Avenue, South
Nashville, TN 37232
- Ph.D. Beijing Institute of Radiation Medicine, P.R. China
- Master of Pathophysiology Beijing Institute of Raiation Medicine, P.R. China
- B.S. Anhui Univeristy, Hefei, China
- Bhaskara, S, Knutson, SK, Jiang, G, Chandrasekharan, MB, Wilson, AJ, Zheng, S, Yenamandra, A, Locke, K, Yuan, JL, Bonine-Summers, AR, Wells, CE, Kaiser, JF, Washington, MK, Zhao, Z, Wagner, FF, Sun, ZW, Xia, F, Holson, EB, Khabele, D, Hiebert, SW Hdac3 is essential for the maintenance of chromatin structure and genome stability. Cancer Cell, 18(5), 436-47, 2010.
- Zhuang, J, Jiang, G, Willers, H, Xia, F Exonuclease function of human Mre11 promotes deletional nonhomologous end joining. J Biol Chem, 284(44), 30565-73, 2009.
- Yang, ES, Wang, H, Jiang, G, Nowsheen, S, Fu, A, Hallahan, DE, Xia, F Lithium-mediated protection of hippocampal cells involves enhancement of DNA-PK-dependent repair in mice. J Clin Invest, 119(5), 1124-35, 2009.
- Jiang, G, Espeseth, A, Hazuda, DJ, Margolis, DM c-Myc and Sp1 contribute to proviral latency by recruiting histone deacetylase 1 to the human immunodeficiency virus type 1 promoter. J Virol, 81(20), 10914-23, 2007.
- Jiang, G, Sancar, A Recruitment of DNA damage checkpoint proteins to damage in transcribed and nontranscribed sequences. Mol Cell Biol, 26(1), 39-49, 2006.