Haydar Frangoul, M.D.
Carolyn Perot Rathjen Professor of Pediatrics (Pediatric Hematology and Oncology)
Director, Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplant Program
- Clinical Trials Information
- Clinical Trials: 1-800-811-8480
- Online Self-Referral Form
- Other Telephone NumbersMonroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
2200 Children's Way
Nashville, TN 37232
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
397 Preston Building
Nashville, TN 37232-6310
Dr. Frangoul earned his medical degree at the American University of Beirut, Lebanon. He has also received postgraduate training from Duke University Medical Center, Seattle Children's Hospital, and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center. His research interest is in alternative Stem Cell source using unrelated donors for Stem Cell transplant. The main focus of interest is ideal stem cell source from related donor, examining the role of growth factor stimulated Bone Marrow in related donor transplant setting.
- American University of Beirut, Lebanon, 1990
- Education - Duke University Medical CenterSeattle Children's HospitalFred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center