Ingrid M. Meszoely, M.D.
Associate Professor of Surgery
Ingram Associate Professor of Cancer Research
Clinical Director, Vanderbilt Breast Center
- Clinical Trials Information
- Clinical Trials: 1-800-811-8480
- Online Self-Referral Form
- Other Telephone NumbersVanderbilt Breast Center at One Hundred Oaks
- FaxesVanderbilt Breast Center at One Hundred Oaks Fax
Vanderbilt Breast Center at One Hundred Oaks
719 Thompson Lane, Suite 25000
Nashville, TN 37204
Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center
597 Preston Building
Nashville, TN 37232-6860
Ingrid M. Meszoely, M.D. is an Associate Professor of Surgery at Vanderbilt University Medical Center and is the Clinical Director of the Vanderbilt Breast Center. Dr. Meszoely's clinical practice encompasses breast disease with a primary focus on breast cancer. Her research interests include both clinical and translational breast cancer-related research.
Her goal as director of the Breast Center is to provide advanced breast health care for women, ranging from routine exams to comprehensive evaluation and treatment of breast cancer.
In collaboration with Vanderbilt's Family Cancer Risk Service, she established a clinic at the Breast Center to specifically serve patients at increased risk for developing breast cancer.
In addition, a multidisciplinary breast clinic has been opened under her direction for patients with a recent diagnosis of breast cancer who have not yet received treatment. This will provide patients with newly diagnosed breast cancers a comprehensive visit, including evaluation and discussion of cancer treatment with a surgeon, medical oncologist and radiation oncologist in an integrated setting.
Dr. Meszoely has contributed to several research journals, including the Annals of Surgical Oncology, Cancer Cell and The Cancer Journal, and is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Breast Surgeons, American Society of Clinical Research, American College of Surgeons and the Society of Surgical Oncology.
- M.D. - Boston University, 1993
- Fellowship - Fox Chase Cancer Center, 2004
- Residency - Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 2002
- Fellowship - Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 2000
- Internship - Los Angeles County / University of Southern California Medical Center, 1994