James T. Broome, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Surgery
- Clinical Trials Information
- Clinical Trials: 1-800-811-8480
- Online Self-Referral Form
Vanderbilt Endocrine Surgery Center
597 Preston Research Building, 2220 Pierce Ave
Nashville, TN 37232
Dr. Broome specializes in the surgical management of diseases of the endocrine organs including: thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal, pancreas, and neuroendocrine tumors.
He has a research interest in the intraoperative identification of thyroid/parathyroid tissue, appropriate use of hormone monitoring in parathyroid surgery, and the surgical approach and techniques related to adrenal cortical carcinoma.
- A.B. Harvard University
- M.D. University of Michigan
- General Surgery, Vanderbilt University
- Endocrine Surgery Fellowship, University of Michigan